We monitor your servers all day, every day and proactively manage your network. Outside of normal business hours, any of your issues are automatically sent to one of SA1 Solutions’ many, highly qualified out-of-hours engineers.
So why outsource your server support?
- Money Saving – Outsourcing your server means you don’t have to commit to the significant financial demands, expertise and resources managing your own server can consume.
- Reduced Risk – An in-house server can bring about potential risks, do you really have the time, money and resources to dedicate a team to constantly monitor your servers? If a situation occurred ask yourself, are they capable to handle that situation quick enough so that there are no effects on your business?
- Scalable & Flexible – Your business may need to scale up or down depending on your situation, this is much easier and faster to accomplish by your server host, who specialises in this than by your potential in house team.
- Capacity – A lack of capacity can have threatening consequences on your business, outsourcing your server support means you will never have to worry about reaching your in-house systems limit.
The following are included in our Server Only Support service:
System monitoring enables us to monitor the following:
- CPU usage
- Memory usage
- Desk quota monitoring
- System events
- Network activity (including ADSL)